- Beginning Tuesday, May 26:
- We will be open 8am-6pm Mon-Thurs (This week starts summer hours, so we will be closed on Fridays)
- Will take appointments starting Tuesday. No appointment, No entry.
- Customers have ½ hour max in the store, 2 people only and must wear a mask….if you do not wish to wear a mask, please take advantage of our curbside pickup.
- If you are sick, PLEASE stay home or use curbside pickup.
We LOVE our customers and want to keep everyone safe, happy and healthy! We appreciate your understanding during this process.
Do you qualify???
Horizon Darts is looking to add a few Product Player Sponsorships for 2020.
What are we looking for??
We are looking for someone who loves the sport, knows the sport, encourages players to participate, and is willing to teach the sport. GOOD sportsmanship is a HUGE deal to us. We also are looking for someone who gets out there (either locally or nationally) through social media, tournaments, fundraisers, etc. We are looking for someone who represents themselves and our company in the best light and will actively promote Horizon Darts and Laserdarts to others.
You don't have to be an expert! But, you must have a passion for the sport of darts and a willingness to share that enthusiasm with others.
We only have a few spots available. To be considered, please complete the application and send it to us: email- email@example.com, fax- 913.236-8829, or mail 2415 S 50th St, Kansas City, Ks 66106. Applications must be submitted by December 2, 2019 11:59pm CST to be considered. After applications are reviewed for completion, we will write a bio on each applicant and submit to a Facebook poll. The applicants with the most votes after 1 week will be contacted for more information. Please understand that not everyone can be accepted but everyone is appreciated and encouraged to apply.
Thank you for your support!
Return To All News & Events
horizon darts 2019 catalog
your ultimate source for all things darts
celebrating over 30 years